Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Emotions and eating go heart to mouth not hand in hand.

Are you an emotional eater?
Do different situations and emotions trigger you to go off on an eating binge? Are we unconsciously stuffing ourselves full of bad food choices as a mood elevator? Probably, if you are anything like myself.

Identify and list
Identify your emotional / situational triggers
My List:
  • Anger
  • Disappointment
  • Frustration
  • Boredom
  • Overwhelmed
  • Depressed
  • Happiness / Joy
  • Re-connection
  • Celebration

Time for the work.
You probably see the connection by now I have a reason for eating for most of the common emotions. Now that I've identified the trigger, I have to design a plan.

Dodging bullets -one at a time.

Next Post: Anger and Eating Management

---

Today's tarot card: Ace of Swords: upright

Time for decisive action. Slash and burn take no prisoners. The war is at hand... Yes, I'm making my battle plan and showing you, my allies, all the steps I'm taking and working through. Painful emotionally for me hopefully not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment